I can feel them!
I feel so blessed.
I have the best Husband.
I have the best Sub: (for my k-class) my daughter! (The rest of my family are all amazing also!)
I have the best Boss.
I have the best Friends.
I have the best Urologist.
I have the best Physical Therapist.
I have the best Pharmacist.
I have the best Kindergarten Kids EVER!
I have had an incredable day!My first Physical Therapy visit... I have met another angel in my journey...
I feel so blessed.
I was absolutely frightened to meet my PT. I'd heard and read some things about pelvic floor dysfunction and physical therapy that weren't on the positive side.
This evening, after having a 2 hour treatment!!!...
I am full of HOPE.
I TRUST MY PT.
YES... I AM YELLING!
She is AMAZzzzING-amazing....
.......................................
This is how the day went for me...
Teaching school was painful, as always.
I wanted to give up on me, give up on life.
I knew I was going to PT, and I was so nervous.
I have felt like nothing is working to rid me of this pelvic PAIN, IC, IBS... and everything that goes with it. **Depression was deep, my emotions on edge**
I was feeling "done with life!"
My husband drove me to my appointment. I can't drive myself. I've been in so much PAIN and riding in a car magnifies that horrific nerve pain so terribly, forcing me to ride lying down in the back seat, with pillow and blanket... an ice pack between my legs. And the pain and urgency is still so intense, that we have to stop a couple of times along the route for me to stand up and take a potty break.
It is just a 45 minute drive to the PT office. I've been doing the 1 hour drive to my Uro for almost 6 months... with all this PAIN!
I prayed the entire time: Please, please give me hope.
I had an anxiety attack in the elevator, and I almost talked myself into not going! I was crying when I walked out of the elevator... down the hall... and up to the reception desk. I was glad my husband was there, he helped check me in.
He explained to the receptionst that I was in a lot of pelvic floor pain, and that we came in hope of getting some relief.
The receptionist said confidently: "Lori will get that for you," as she touched my hand.
Lori is my PT.
She came out to the reception desk, and kindly met us.
She seemed to me to be one of the three kindest health care professionals I've met in this painful journey.
And... that kindess never waivered, not once during those 2 hours.
I had to leave the table on several occassions... to potty... and she was so patient.
She talked soothingly and caringly, expressing exactly how I have been feeling like she'd been sharing every day of the past 2 and 1/2 years with me, and telling me exactly how she was going to get all pain to go away.
She consistantly and kindly assured me that
I will get my life back!
I can't explain it all right now... but the therapy was amazing!
No, I am not "healed," but I have Hope.
I have a PT I trust.
She has promised to give me all she has, and tools to get me relief.
I am feeling amazing tonight, and believe she has given me some things I can do to relieve some of this pain until my next visit.
I will not write any more, I need to "relax, & breathe, " for now.
Yes..... Again....
I feel so blessed.
I have the best Husband.
I have the best Sub: (for my k-class) my daughter! (The rest of my family are all amazing also!)
I have the best Boss.
I have the best Friends.
I have the best Urologist.
I have the best Physical Therapist.
I have the best Pharmacist.
I have the best Kindergarten Kids EVER!

No comments:
Post a Comment