Huggles & Kissels

Huggles & Kissels
Adding Humor to the Flare's of IC: Welcome to My IC Home

I'm VERY short, and I feel like a child..................... and just want IC Pain to go away!

I hope to share my story insights with other's who have this disease.... the good and the bad... and to be accepted for doing so, and to accept graciously if you choose to share! I hope anyone visiting will COMMENT... and leave your story & insights: Sharing makes us feel so not alone! Huggles and Kissels to all who will
hover here!
**To learn what IC is... read along the right hand side bar...
just below the tummy picture... the green print...
For most of you, OMaGosh YOU already know what it is! LOL X a Million!!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Scrapped My Medication Box!

A,....ah.....Yeah! So I was in this "depressing mood...." and.....
I scrapped my medication Box, AND my extra bottle that holds my bladder's favorite food: Prelief ! Took me 4 days...with all this stopping to go...you know where!!! BahRoom! Po$$y! In my PRE-ic days I could have whipped this project out in a couple of hours!!!!

And... a...yah! of course... it all matches my brand new Christmas purse! OMGosh...Bought it myself online at Kohls!!! MY Christmas Gift to Me! AND.... I AM going to get me an iPHONe soon!!! I AM! As soon as I find out if I can keep my job and still have IC..... that's funny! NOT.

Okay... I know you are laughing your tooshies off...but it feels soooooooooooo good to open these little PILL boxes now! It makes taking all these crazy medications and vitamins sooooooo much easier. (I was going to make a tiny pillow inside for each little medical morsal to slumber on... and then I decided...nah!!!! not gonna!) Do ya think these little pills have gone to my head???? LOL X a million!

I know you are going to go out and buy some glue and scrapbook paper and do the same thing to your darned medicine beds!!!!
Thanks for the smiles!
& Thanks for letting me share, yah'all!























No comments: