Huggles & Kissels

Huggles & Kissels
Adding Humor to the Flare's of IC: Welcome to My IC Home

I'm VERY short, and I feel like a child..................... and just want IC Pain to go away!

I hope to share my story insights with other's who have this disease.... the good and the bad... and to be accepted for doing so, and to accept graciously if you choose to share! I hope anyone visiting will COMMENT... and leave your story & insights: Sharing makes us feel so not alone! Huggles and Kissels to all who will
hover here!
**To learn what IC is... read along the right hand side bar...
just below the tummy picture... the green print...
For most of you, OMaGosh YOU already know what it is! LOL X a Million!!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Killed the Fruit Basket


I have been so frustrated with not being able to eat fruit. I came home so exhausted from the school Halloween Party... I was annoyed with every little thing (am I depressed???)... I picked up a fork and stabbed the fruit in the basket on the island.
I can't eat it! Those banana's will never be the same. I use to eat 2-3 pieces of fruit a day.
Never ate pears or blueberries....NOT MY FAVORITE.... and those are the 2 fruits ICer's CAN eat!!!! Oh... wait... we can have watermelon too!!! But, oh... wait... watermelon won't fit in the fruit bowl...and it's winter!!!! Watermelon costs an arm and a leg right now!!!
Why is that fruit basket STILL here anyways?
ROUTINE....
Fruit likes our shopping cart? ummm Maybe!
Dave, the new shopper in our home, buys it out of routine... he rarely eats it. We throw most of it out now that I can't eat it. It looks so yummy!
Dang it! Dang it! Dang it!
*Sorry, this photo on this post is NOT the real crime scene. I couldn't bring myself to take a photo of what the fruit bowl looked like when I was finished stabbing those lucious pieces with a fork.
And... yes.... We Laughed.... after the fact. Then I cried!

No comments: