Huggles & Kissels

Huggles & Kissels
Adding Humor to the Flare's of IC: Welcome to My IC Home

I'm VERY short, and I feel like a child..................... and just want IC Pain to go away!

I hope to share my story insights with other's who have this disease.... the good and the bad... and to be accepted for doing so, and to accept graciously if you choose to share! I hope anyone visiting will COMMENT... and leave your story & insights: Sharing makes us feel so not alone! Huggles and Kissels to all who will
hover here!
**To learn what IC is... read along the right hand side bar...
just below the tummy picture... the green print...
For most of you, OMaGosh YOU already know what it is! LOL X a Million!!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Tell Your Story

This YouTube is Jill Osbornes Story. She is an amazing advocate for ICer's.

This is a place for you to share your story with other IC'ers. Click on the Post a Comment below and record your IC journey from the beginning to this date. I believe as we begin to make connections, we may find a cure. Or, we may be able to help other people who suffer. And, most of all, sharing with people who know how we feel makes us feel good. You can upload a photo of yourself, or a clipart that represents who you are. Thank you for sharing with us!

If you prefer, you can email me your story, and I will post it. Email me at jacklynprobert@yahoo.com

No comments: