Huggles & Kissels

Huggles & Kissels
Adding Humor to the Flare's of IC: Welcome to My IC Home

I'm VERY short, and I feel like a child..................... and just want IC Pain to go away!

I hope to share my story insights with other's who have this disease.... the good and the bad... and to be accepted for doing so, and to accept graciously if you choose to share! I hope anyone visiting will COMMENT... and leave your story & insights: Sharing makes us feel so not alone! Huggles and Kissels to all who will
hover here!
**To learn what IC is... read along the right hand side bar...
just below the tummy picture... the green print...
For most of you, OMaGosh YOU already know what it is! LOL X a Million!!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Your Life

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Our Life
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

So many moments my IC day can bring me DOWN ... So I created a little Smilebox reminding me of those I love.... the family in my life who I need to stick around for. I don't have to be everything to everyone... I just have to be here..............and not there! Thanks for letting me share my family with you!

I'd like to make a smile box of my friends... I've had some very loyal ones (one very special one SM!) over the years, and with this IC JOURNEY have made more friends--- who have IC like me! I love all of you so much... you'll never know how comforting it is to have friends like YOU.

Huggles & Kissels

No comments: