Huggles & Kissels

Huggles & Kissels
Adding Humor to the Flare's of IC: Welcome to My IC Home

I'm VERY short, and I feel like a child..................... and just want IC Pain to go away!

I hope to share my story insights with other's who have this disease.... the good and the bad... and to be accepted for doing so, and to accept graciously if you choose to share! I hope anyone visiting will COMMENT... and leave your story & insights: Sharing makes us feel so not alone! Huggles and Kissels to all who will
hover here!
**To learn what IC is... read along the right hand side bar...
just below the tummy picture... the green print...
For most of you, OMaGosh YOU already know what it is! LOL X a Million!!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

PainFull Bladder Disease IC




Having what seems like the beginning of a FLARE.... so I decided to digi scrap before I am in bed with the heating pad, pillows and a blanket over my head!
Scrapping is one of my favorite things to do... and often helps keep my mind off the pain.
I added GRATITUDE to my page, because as we all know... there are a lot of very bad diseases out there... I'm lucky I only have ONE.
Huggles & Kissles

No comments: