
It seems like these I C Flare-Ups have found me again. I was going along with mini flares thoughout the day... (not my favorite thing to do)... and then I had this BIG ONE take over my body. I am a blob!
Off to see the doc for an extra treatment tomorrow.... blah!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Wizard take me away from here. I hate this! I am depressed!
I thought I was DONE with these treatments for a while... had 3 weeks off.
COSTS so much in time and $$$$$ for these treatments.
How can I reduce stress in my life so I can manage this???
Oh, but a blessing it is that I don't have something worse. I just need to be thankful I can get through this. I am thankful for my family support...
Off to see the doc for an extra treatment tomorrow.... blah!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Wizard take me away from here. I hate this! I am depressed!
I thought I was DONE with these treatments for a while... had 3 weeks off.
COSTS so much in time and $$$$$ for these treatments.
How can I reduce stress in my life so I can manage this???
Oh, but a blessing it is that I don't have something worse. I just need to be thankful I can get through this. I am thankful for my family support...

No comments:
Post a Comment