Huggles & Kissels

Huggles & Kissels
Adding Humor to the Flare's of IC: Welcome to My IC Home

I'm VERY short, and I feel like a child..................... and just want IC Pain to go away!

I hope to share my story insights with other's who have this disease.... the good and the bad... and to be accepted for doing so, and to accept graciously if you choose to share! I hope anyone visiting will COMMENT... and leave your story & insights: Sharing makes us feel so not alone! Huggles and Kissels to all who will
hover here!
**To learn what IC is... read along the right hand side bar...
just below the tummy picture... the green print...
For most of you, OMaGosh YOU already know what it is! LOL X a Million!!!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

IC Preparing for Dr. Visits

I'm going for my 2 month visit to Dr. Stout. I DO NOT like going to doctors. I DO NOT like the fact that my gynocologist prescribed a HUGE bottle of Hydrocodine (120 tablets) when she found out I had IC. I was feeling so confused about discussing my IC treatment failures at my upcoming appt. Now, I feel so blessed to have run across this video. I have so many horrible symptoms, lots of depression... I've thought I was CRAZy.... This lady knows what I am going through. If you are a family member, thank you for viewing the video so you know why I am the way I am right now. Thanks for your support and loving patience. I'm still looking for Me, if you find Me, please bring her home.

No comments: