
I'm probably the last woman in the family to see New Moon! Well, Annie tied with me! Anyhoo... I'd felt terrible all day today. Andelyn wanted to go see New Moon terribly bad, and she didn't want to go alone. We'd hoped to go with Kychelle, but she was exhausted from being up most of the night with Zeke (who doesn't like to sleep!) I wasn't sure I could make it through a 2 hour movie. But.... I took 2 different pain pills, a muscle relaxer, lidocane...wore stretchy comfy pants... and off we went.
** Did you know that people are wearing appropriate comfy jammies and bringing pillows and blankets to the indoor movies? Awesome! Just a note for next time!
We sat where I could have 2 seats... I took both of them, lying down!!! I only had to get up 4 times (potty & standing breaks!) I was so drugged out by the end of the movie, I couldn't drive home!!!! The movie was awesome! I think I've joined the Edward team...sorry Jacob....wait...I adore Jacob too, ah Bella, we are both in trouble!
I cried (well, actually I sobbed) all the way home, not because of the movie.... because of these silly dang drugs....they make me feel so depressed.
Thanks Andelyn & Kychelle for encouraging me to go, even when I didn't feel like I could. It was good for me to do something fun, stone drugged out of my mind...but FUN. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment