Friday had another treatment. Annie went with me. She watched. Ewh! And, I braved it. Asked nurse to teach me how to catherize myself, how to mix the "meds" and how to put it in the cath and into my bladder.I never wanted to learn to do this. I only hoped it would all go away. Go Away Big Green (in this case Red) Monster!!!!
It hasn't.
So I learn.
Thanks Annie for being there with me in one of my many embarrassing moments. I am so going to hate giving myself these treatments. #1 I have short arms, and it's hard to reach "down there while lying down!" and #2 I feel like crap before and after these treatments happen for a while.
Okay, I am going to focus on my blessings that there is such a thing as "a little" relief in the form of a treatment.
I feel like I am going CRAZY.
CRAZY I say!
Worked teacher work day. Gloomy day!

No comments:
Post a Comment