Huggles & Kissels

Huggles & Kissels
Adding Humor to the Flare's of IC: Welcome to My IC Home

I'm VERY short, and I feel like a child..................... and just want IC Pain to go away!

I hope to share my story insights with other's who have this disease.... the good and the bad... and to be accepted for doing so, and to accept graciously if you choose to share! I hope anyone visiting will COMMENT... and leave your story & insights: Sharing makes us feel so not alone! Huggles and Kissels to all who will
hover here!
**To learn what IC is... read along the right hand side bar...
just below the tummy picture... the green print...
For most of you, OMaGosh YOU already know what it is! LOL X a Million!!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hunners Ulcers


I "Bing-ed" Hunners Ulcers.... and this is what I got!
Put that in your family scrap album....
You are right... I am NOT feeling good today.
BaDing BaDing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi i am mary from england and i think your blog is brillant. You are so lucky to have such support.Over here i know of nobody who has does this and nobody with this dreadful disease to talk to. My partner is good but being a man can only help so much i wish a could find a IC friend in england.I belong to the IC assoc here but no one is willing to talk
Keep up your blog and hope today is a good day for you.

Unknown said...

brillant blog